Sunday, August 5, 2007

Practical Joker

When Mommy picked me up to nurse me at 5:00 am, she shifted my weight so my tush was in her hand, and lo and behold it was bare. Somehow I lost my diaper in the middle of the night - don't ask me how I managed that. I thought it was kind of funny, but Mommy did not enjoy changing my sheets at that hour.

Later in the day, some friends of Mindy and Denny came by. Each time someone new walked in, I reached my arms out to them so they would pick me up. Nevermind that I'd never seen them before in my life. Friends of my cousins are friends of mine!


Mindy is going back to America tomorrow. I helped her pack.

I also created a new fashion statement by wearing pantaloons on my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, no diaper ! Hopefully that won't happen again while you are sleeping.

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet & friendly !

Anonymous said...

the pantaloons look like an updated version of a beret when they are on your head. You are so cute that you can get away with wearing anything & looking great!