Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Language Explosion

When Daddy brought me to Mommy in bed this morning, I picked up her book and said "Gook." I wouldn't say it again all day, though. Was it just a coincidence?

After I'd eaten lots and lots of pretzels today and Mommy took them away, I pointed at them and said "dut." Mommy thought I was saying I wanted "that," and that I say it about all the "dut"s that I want. But I say "dut" "dut" "dut" all day long, so who knows?

In the bathtub this evening, when Mommy said and signed "bath," I signed it right back at her!






When I was talking on the phone I said what sounded like a very clear "hello," but I didn't repeat it after that. I guess we'll find out whether I meant it if I do it again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell Mommy to put you on Skype before Zayde & I come to visit you for Sukkot. I bet you will be able to sign a list of things for us to bring you !!