Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Beach Baby

I went to the beach with Mommy, Daddy, Saba, Yaya, Denny and Yuvali. What a fun place! It's like one big giant sandbox next to one big giant pool. But the water in the pool comes and goes, so it's much more fun because you're always getting surprised by these things called waves!



Yaya and Yuvali made me little pool of my own. I had fun climbing in and out of it.



I tasted the sand. It was ok. Saltier than the sand at the park, I think. That's probably from the salty ocean water.



I also collected lots of seashells.







I was NOT happy when the grownups said it was time to get out of the water and sit in the shade so I wouldn't get burned. I screamed and flailed and tried to get them to put me back in the water, but no such luck.



Instead they brought a bucket of water for me to play with in the shade.


I played catch with Mommy for awhile. Yaya said I'm so smart she's going to start calling me Smartina. Saba, Daddy, and Yuvali went to buy popsicles and I got a lick from each one!


When it was time to go home, Mommy held me under a cold shower and then put me in a really cute new outfit.



On the way home, Daddy and I stopped at the Likud election and met the Moshe Feiglin clown, who drew my caricature.

I had fun in the bath. Mommy rinses my hair with water from an empty Trixera bottle. Sometimes I try to drink the water from the bottle. After my bath I brushed my hair all by myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a beach person but would love to play with you at the beach some day.

Anonymous said...

I hope you found some interesting shells at your "digs" at the beach today.

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your videos and I love you. Thank you for sharing them with me.

Anonymous said...

I love watching your videos. I ask Mommy to play them over and over! It looks like you're having fun at the beach.