Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yesterday and today I took 2-hour naps. Mommy is hoping that good sleep begets good sleep, so maybe I will go back to sleeping at night. I woke up only a few hours after I went to bed last night and she came in many times to comfort me but did not nurse me. It took me over 2 hours to get back to sleep. But today B"H I am napping, so we all hope that this is the start of something good. Daddy took me to the park and I slept for an hour in the Bjorn. Ironically, I sleep best in my crib now! Remember the days when I would ONLY sleep on Mommy or in her bed??

When Daddy was feeding me breakfast I was talking very loudly and he said "English. Me speak ENGLISH. Me no understand." It was funny but frustrating at the same time. Why can't he understand me? Maybe I'll have to start paying attention in Babysign class.

I went to shiur with Daddy this morning and said "Dadada" for the first time. He tried to get me to do it again but I wouldn't.

No comments: