Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day. I think every day should be mother's day because mothers are the greatest. Especially mine. Sometimes she feels sad because she can't make me stop crying, but I know she loves me and she's doing the best she can.

Daddy and I went out and bought her breakfast and then we played quietly so she could sleep. I also gave her a card, which Daddy had to call every store in Jerusalem to find. Later Mommy took me out and bought me a new hairbrush and teething ring. She wanted to buy me all the toys in the store - a "Bimba" to ride on and help me learn to walk, and activity table so I don't have to throw things off the coffee table, and and toy telephone so I will give hers back to her. But I told her that it's her day and I don't really need those things. I'm perfectly happy with the coffee table and her cell phone.

No comments: