Friday, June 29, 2007

New developments

Here are the new developments of the last few days:

I can say "MA" - it's my second favorite word, after "BA."

I have been trying to stand up by myself without holding onto anything. I'll get it one of these days!

I try to feed clothes pins to Coby. He doesn't like them. I don't know why; they're quite tasty, I think.

I try to feed everything (food and non-food) to everyone.

My hunger strike is definitely over, and I'm making up for lost time. I can't stop eating! Mommy and Daddy say I'm eating them out of house and home. They think I must be growing.

I've always enjoyed putting things on my head (toys, pot lids, my blankie), ever since I was coordinated enough to do so. Yesterday I discovered that I can put food on my head too. Peaches make my hair sticky. If I then put Cheerios on my head, they stick in place!

I like to stick my hands in my cup of water. It's fascinating.

I discovered my ear today. It's fun to bend and pull.

No comments: