Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland

When I woke up this morning the world was white. There was snow everywhere, which was beautiful but also sad because it meant Auntie Maya's flight was cancelled and she couldn't come visit.

Mommy and Grandma kept telling me how much fun I was going to have playing in the snow. First they bundled me up in a million layers so I couldn't move or see. Then they took me outside in the bitter wind and tried to get me to play but every time my hands poked out of my sleeves they put them back in! How was I supposed to play if I couldn't use my hands? I cried the whole time we were out there. Luckily they snapped a few pictures and brought me back inside to warm up. I even got to try my very first mug of hot cocoa!
These pictures were taken on Grandma's front lawn.

No comments: