Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mazal Tov!

Today was my cousin Mindy's wedding. That's why we flew all the way to America. I wore a fancy dress, tights and new shoes that Grandma bought me just for the wedding. It was the second wedding in which Mommy carried me down the aisle. I'm big enough to walk but Mommy didn't trust me to go where I was supposed to. She said it was bad enough that the other flower girl went the wrong way!



We had to take lots of pictures and I got passed around to lots of people. I especially liked cousin Bonnie. Maybe it was her sparkly outfit. I insisted she hold me for the family picture, even though she didn't know how to hold a baby. By the end of the evening she was an expert.



I spent lots of time with Uncle Izzy, who is my all-time favorite uncle. I also took a nice refreshing nap during dinner. I fell asleep on Mommy during the dancing, slept in the stroller during the meal, and woke up just in time for dessert. Yum!

No comments: