Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Tricks in New Jersey

I have been learning so many new tricks lately and doing so many cute things. I hope you have set aside a large block of time for all these videos. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.


As I mentioned a few days ago, I recently discovered crayons. There are a few things I like to do with them.



Monkey see, monkey do...



I love to play ball



but if there is no ball around, I make do.



Of course, I always clean up after myself.



But sometimes I bite off more than I can chew:



I was going to beat up my cousins but I decided to be nice instead. Here I am giving kisses and making nice:



I like to walk in on Cousin Eli when she's in her room with her boyfriend. Even though she's annoyed, she can't help but smile because I'm so cute.



I learned a new sign today, and Mommy caught it on tape!



I've known how to put on my bib for months now, but Mommy figured that since she was videoing everything else I did tonight, she might as well get that too.

No comments: