Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Busy Day

Today I went to the Knesset to help Daddy work. The security guard on the way in acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world for a man to come into the Knesset wearing his baby. I met Bibi Netanyahu and Silvan Shalom, and they competed to see who could compliment me the most. I met a lot of peopel that Daddy said were really important, but when we left Daddy said we were going to see someone much more important. He was right. We went home to Mommy.

I also learned how to climb into the toy box - but I don't know how to get out.





I also ate Mindy's lunch . . . I mean, I ate lunch WITH Mindy.





Then Amitai and I went for a sleep . . . I mean, a STROLL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you live in a country that knows that babies are the most important people of all. The security guard knows that & that is why he let you in the Knesset. You are a V.I.B., Very Important Baby.