Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mazal Tovs all around

Today we drove all the way to Kibbutz Lavi for the brit of my cousin, Yosef Menachem Noylinger. I slept most of the way there.

I was SO happy to see my Saba and Yaya, my cousin Yoavi (the birthday boy - he's three today) and especially my cousin Yuvali. My eyes light up when I see her and I reach out for her to hold me.




On the way home I played catch with Mommy for the first 5-10 minutes of the ride. I threw finger puppets at her and she threw them back. That was fun. Then I threw my cell phone at her. She didn't like that as much as the finger puppets. She said something about it hurting. In addition to pushing the buttons on my cell phone, I also tried to pick them off. (I'm quite dexterous, and I notice all the little details on things.)
Then I tried to sleep but couldn't so I cried most of the rest of the way.

Mommy's friend Sarah had a baby girl, too, and her naming is tomorrow! I can't wait to meet my new friend.

No comments: