Monday, April 23, 2007

Food, glorious food

Breast milk isn't enough for me anymore! This afternoon I was kvetchy and Mommy tried everything - she changed me, she nursed me, I had just woken up from a nap. So she put me in my high chair and sure enough, I wouldn't stop eating! I had chicken, Cheerios and banana. Of course this was right when we were supposed to leave for Aunt Tahli's house!

Daddy had off of work for Yom HaZikaron (actually for Erev Yom HaAtzmaut) so Doda Karen, Uncle Mendy, Mommy, Daddy & I went to Aunt Tahlii's house. We played outside and picked blackberries and taught Yuvali how to play Guess Who.

When we got home I was hungry again! Mommy made me oatmeal with chicken soup - yummy! It was Saba-Raba's idea. Grandma got to watch me eating on the web cam. She also saw me crawling around for the first time.

No comments: