Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Elianaisms

Eliana: For the most part my parents subtly correct me if I make an error (grammatical or otherwise) in my speech. But some things I say are so cute it seems they almost encourage me to keep saying them.

Allabody - everybody

Wiper towel - paper towel

Eatmeal - oatmeal

Recently Mommy started using "itioner" (conditioner) in my hair. Sometimes I call it Uncle Itioner. (In tribute to my Uncle Izzy.)

Also, I have trouble pronouncing words that start with "s" followed by another consonant. For example:

pall - small

pot - spot

keem - scream

sand - stand

pill - spill

sicky - sticky

poon - spoon

pile - smile

When I'm in a bad mood I get upset if anyone piles at me. Especially Ami. He always seems to pile at me when I'm crying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ami isn't smiling because you are crying, it's just that he is almost always smiling

Zayde said...

your mommy had the same trouble with words starting with 's' and a consonant:

fall - small
fot - spot
fill - spill
foon - spoon