Monday, November 10, 2008

Miss Know-It-All

My teacher told Mommy that I'm a funny girl. She said I do too many funny things for her to remember them all, but that today I was walking around with one sock on and one sock off and eventually they found the second one outside on the playground.

When I wake up in the morning or after a nap I scream if Daddy comes to me and not Mommy. But if Mommy comes to pick me up from school I hit her and tell her I want Daddy.

I picked up my toy Torah today and started singing "Torah Lanu" (Torah Tziva Lanu Moshe.) Yet another Jewish song for my repertoire!

After we spoke to Grandma on Skype tonight I said "Zayde in Mishin (Michigan). Gamma in Mishin. Sad." Mommy asked me if I was sad. I said "No, Gamma." Grandma left two weeks ago, but in the days before she left she told me she was going home to Michigan and she would be sad to leave me.

Mommy took some videos of me today. Here I am reading a story before nap time.



Here's a conversation I had with Mommy while eating my after-school snack (yogurt with two spoons).



Today Mommy wore Ami in the Baby Bjorn for the first time. It brought back memories of when I used to ride in it on walks with Daddy and Coby. I used to get so hysterically excited when I saw it that I wouldn't even let him put it on, so Mommy had to distract me so Daddy could put it on in another room!

2 comments:

Izzy Wess said...

i love hearing all the animals.

Izzy Wess said...

sometimes i feel like yogurt is my only friend too. :(